Het kantoor Industrious Law recruteert. Het gezochte profiel is bij voorkeur Nederlandstalig, idealiter met ervaring in het milieurecht, het energierecht en/of het administratief recht.
Contacteer ons via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Environmental Business Lawyer. Native Dutch-speaker and fluent in English.
Our niche law firm provides legal support to the industrial communities active in Belgium. They focus on technical regulatory issues, especially with respect to energy and EHS (environmental, health and safety) matters as well as product regulations, food law and planning and zoning.
We assist our clients in acquiring and consolidating their “license to operate”, with respect to site-, service- or product-related issues.
You will be working in a dynamic team for clients across a variety of industries.
You will participate in the team’s services that range from strategic advising to tactical lawyering. You will deliver support in rolling out complex compliance exercises. You will advocate legislative and regulatory evolution, help the clients to acquire and defend permits, represent operators in constitutional, administrative, civil and repressive litigation, assist in contractual issues and team up on mergers and acquisitions.
- You have experience in environmental, energy and/or administrative law.
- You have a strong academic background (a (past or present) academic mandate is considered as a plus).
- You have a sense for entrepreneurship.
- You are a native Dutch-speaker and are fluent in English, with at least a good passive knowledge of another Belgian official language.
- You are mature and can work autonomously.
- You are professional in your work, yet have a certain flair which enables you to make good contact with your clients and colleagues.
Challenging work, in a pleasant environment. The firm’s values are to enable its members to sustainably develop their professional careers and personal lives.
You will be offered an attractive remuneration package according to your experience and professional ambitions and goals.